Exercise 13
1) There is the man who fell into an uncovered manhole.
2) I have since got back my handphone that/which I lost at East Coast Park.
3) I have read that book of the author whose name i have forgotten.
4) Robert is the boy whom I sold the video game to.
5) The sports car that was crushed by a fallen tree is still there.
6) The police caught the burglar who had left his fingerprint at the scene.
7) The man whose dog had bitten a little girl was fined $500.
8) The lifeguard who had saved her from drowning in the pool was her uncle.
9) The computer which has a 160GB hard disk belongs to me.
10) These clownfish which shelter among the tentacles of the anemone are safe from predators.
Posted by;
A-liciaaaa(:
PS; if there's any type error, im sorry (:
Tuesday, September 22, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment